This church was built in the XVII century. Its simple and elegant façade is covered in stone. The construction of the church was never completed as we can see by its pilasters strips. The bell-gable on the right wall has four hollow round arches. The church was built by the worshipers of Saint Joseph in October 1711, allowed by Gran Duke Cosimo III.
Inside, it presents a nave with some groin vaults and two side altars. The vestibule contains two memorial plaques in memory of the visit of Bishop Marcacci and Gran Duke Leopoldo in 1777. In the cantoria we can find an eighteenth century organ. In addition, one can see a walled up rococo aedicule altar with two columns supporting allegorical statues: between these two columns a painting by Francesco Conti’s workshop is hung (first half of XVIII century).