In the XV century it was an oratory dedicated to Saint Anthony and seat of the homonymous company. Initially, it was possible to enter the church only by going throught the cloister of the church of Saint Agustín to the Tuscan door by Andrea Sansovino. At the beginning of the XVII century this building was restored completely by Orazio Porta and probably during the restoration works the positioning of the church was changed. After suppressing the religious fellowship, the church was used as a barn until 1819, when Paolo Girolamo Galletti bought it.
This church was built in the XVII century. Its simple and elegant façade is covered in stone. The construction of the church was never completed as we can see by its pilasters strips. The bell-gable on the right wall has four hollow round arches. The church was built by the worshipers of Saint Joseph in October 1711, allowed by Gran Duke Cosimo III.